I found that this button was disabled because of this line in my Master Page – I am using Bootstrap theme from Codeplex and that comes with its own master page.
What I had to do was change this line in the header from:
to (taken from Seattle master page)
And now, the button is enabled and working!
I have an issue with Internet Explorer 11 and SharePoint 2013. The option “Open with explorer” is disabled, it works in IE10 but not IE11:
I have tried all possible solutions:
– added the site to Compatibility View settings
– added the site in Local intranet
– checked the add-ons
– checked that the local service WebClient was started
– I am running the 32-bit version
– the kb 2846960 is installed (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2846960)
And obviously it is working in Internet Explorer 10. Maybe there is a new hotfix or something that needs to be installed, have googled this but not found any proper solution yet.
Share this blog post: